Friday, April 13, 2018

The road ahead in 2018

There has been a lot of changes this year and also the past year. Moved to Germany last year in May 2017 and came back in March 2018. Now that I have published a book with Springer, I would like to keep publishing and would not like my first book to be my last. And with this, I need to set some goals particularly for this year.

To begin with, I plan to create video lectures on my YouTube channel fairly regularly. The link to the channel is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxVbKNK18A_a9Ohd0Kb7kNA

Feel free to subscribe and check out what will be uploaded there. I find that creating a video lecture helps to put together my thoughts for more elaborate reports and tutorials.

My plan is to create mini books in different topics in power electronics, bringing together similar topics or breaking a large topic into smaller sub-topics. Each book will be introduced with a series of video lectures and accompanied by a simulation package. I am planning the first mini-book on simulating many of the known topologies of dc-dc converters.

The theme of these books will be description from fundamental concepts with the minimal amount of mathematical analysis. The reason for doing so is to make power electronics learning accessible to working people who have limited time and energy after their day jobs.

And of course, if you would like to read all about the circuit simulator, feel free to check out my book on circuit simulation:
http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319739830

Most of the updates to the project will be on my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pythonpowerelectronics/

So feel free to like and follow the page for regular updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment