Monday, December 30, 2013

Releasing version 0.2.2

Finally, releasing the next version 0.2.2. The example of the buck converter is there in testckt16.csv with the control code in control.py. And the description of the circuit parameters in testckt16_params.csv and the controls in control_desc.csv.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pythonpowerelec/

Well, well, well. It is the 31st of December 2013. I started this project a little more than a year ago and frankly I never thought I would get this far. So far everything has been coded to be automatic and without hardcoding any particular circuits which I feared I might have to. If all goes well, I will add other equipment like transformers, motors. But first I need to simulate power electronic converters of every type which just the library that I have. I suppose a lot of errors will creep up but I think the main concept is there and should work out.


And finally a big thank you to my blog readers. I see a lot of hits to the blog and also received some very nice comments. Thank you so much for reading my blog and I hope that soon I'll have a real simulator that every one of you can use on any OS. This has been a great year 2013 and I hope 2014 is just as good if not better.

Happy New Year to all of you and I wish you all the success for an awesome 2014!

I'll take a break for a few days and post again when I recover from my hangover :)

No comments:

Post a Comment